Lozenets has a great beach (two beach – Central and Tarfa), and nearby are also beautiful beaches of several former campsites – Coral, South and Oasis. In the past years Lozenets is becoming more and more established as one of the preferred destinations for holiday on the Bulgarian Black Sea coast, because of its accessibility and calm atmosphere. The village is dominated by two- and three-storey houses and villas.
The resort the settlement is for all those who seek peace, quiet and unique natural landscapes. The low and sloping hills of Strandja Mountain, overgrown with centuries old oak forests descend smoothly the sea that cut the shore into dozens of small ones bays and peninsulas. Beautiful beaches the resort attracts even the most discerning tourists with its crystal clear seawater and golden sea sand. The beach in Lozenets offers a variety fun even for the most pretentious visitors. Riding surfboards or scooters jet, fishing, boating and yacht, water skiing, water slides, diving, beach volleyball, tennis are one from the little fun that the resort has offers. For the lovers of the lonely Lozenets offers several places deserted beaches surrounded by beautiful rocks.
The whole the natural picture is combined with many luxury restaurants, pizzerias, restaurant with a lively atmosphere and discos of itself Beach. Intense nightlife they also guarantee many exotic bars, where anyone can enjoy your favorite cocktails.
Lozenets is a typical fishing village providing fresh fish and fish delicacies for local restaurants. Local production of wine adds exotics to the most restaurants and pubs. For these, who prefer to have fun there are enough night bars in the evening, discos and clubs.
Regular buses run between Lozenets and Burgas, moreover one can rent boat to and from the nearby port Tsarevo.This paradise will charge you with emotions and memories will captivate you with your atmosphere and give you one unforgettable sea vacation.
Cultural and natural landmarks
Q St. George church is located in Lozenets – built entirely with donations.
Q close to the resort village are located and can be seen:
– Strandja National Park
– The Veleka, Karaach, Devilska rivers
– Ropotamo Nature Reserve – Located only 18km away. from Lozenets. For tourists organize boat trips along the stream on the river every day of the week.
– The Village of Velika and the Botanical Gardens of Sarafovi family – located 4km. west of Lozenets, and tourists can to buy from the available herbs species.
– The village of Rezovo, the Castration fortress and Silistar Bay – located 25km. south from Lozenets, right at the mouth of a river Rezovska, which crosses the border between Bulgaria and Turkey. The settlement is the most the southern point along our Black Sea and has a rich ancient history.
– Beglik Tash – The Bulgarian Stone Hedge – located in the buffer zone of the reserve Ropotamo, at 14km. from Lozenets.